I, Charis Edenhofer We are One Consciousness Training & Coaching, find your privacy as important as you. That is why I do everything to treat your personal information that you provide to us, confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
To make your requests for my free blogs and videos through our newsletter, your application of one of my free courses, webinars, video series, visualisations, etc. or to make your order for one of our services or products as smooth as possible, I need information from you.
I do not collect or use information for purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement unless I have obtained your explicit permission in advance. This permission can be demonstrated by the fact that you ask me a question by e-mail or otherwise. Only if you have given your explicit permission do I use your e-mail address and name to send you the newsletters with free and valuable information and inspiration.
In this Privacy Statement I share how I use that data or information that you share with me. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of the information you share with me:
- online if you visit one of my websites belonging to Charis Edenhofer Coaching, such as www.charisedenhofer.com
- offline when you share information with me, for example if you give me your e-mail address at an event because you want to receive my newsletter or information or when you buy a service or product offline.
I save your personal data in a secure database. On all my websites, the data you share with me will be sent to me via a secure connection (SSL).
I will not pass on your information to third parties for commercial purposes and in no way share your information with third parties outside the parties described in this Privacy Statement.
THE INFORMATION I COLLECT
On my website I collect and / or receive two types of information:
PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU ACTIVELY PROVIDED TO ME
If you sign up for a free course, receive the latest blogs and videos via my newsletter or other information, sign up for a webinar or other free inspiration, I ask you to share your information with me, such as your first name, last name and e-mail address.
I do not collect personal information when you visit the website unless you have voluntarily shared it with us, for example by completing a form to receive newsletters and information.
When you purchase a service or product, I ask for your street address in addition to your first name, last name and e-mail address. I ask your street address to be able to generate your invoice and to be able to send physical products.
I always use a secure payment environment for your order. To make payment and invoicing possible, I send your payment details directly from my secure payment environment to my Payment Service Provider Mollie and to my secure billing system Jortt. Mollie carries out your payment for me and if you have any questions about their ways of data protection, I invite you to read their privacy statements as well. The invoices you receive from me are made and sent to you by Jortt. Jortt is also using a secured data transfer and is busy getting certified with ISO 27001 which is a certification for secure data protection services standard. I would like to point out that Mollie and Jortt use their own user conditions and Privacy Statement for the use of your information and that you can find them both on their websites.
PERSONAL DATA AUTOMATICALLY FORWARDED TO US ON TECHNICAL REASONS
In addition, when visiting my website, some technical data are automatically provided to my computer by your computer and equipment, such as the IP address used by you, the operating system and the internet browser used.
These are cookies for which you have also been able to see the cookie notification when you visited our website. I refer you to the Terms and Conditions for more information about cookies on my websites.
HOW I USE YOUR DATA
- I will mail you to deliver the services or products you have purchased and send the invoice. I will send you if you have bought a product or service with me, then my newsletter with updates of events, blogs and videos, etc.
- I will email you (if you have not purchased a product or service) only if you have explicitly given permission to receive my newsletter with updates and information about events, blogs and videos.
- I will email you if you have explicitly requested to receive the free tools and valuable information that you have requested. After this I will not automatically put you on my mailing list but ask you explicitly if you want this with explicit permission or not.
- I use your data to give you support and information with my services and products.
- I may also email you to ask your feedback about our products and services
- I will email you to inform you about my services and products and those of my teachers, cooperation partners and affiliates if I think you can find them super interesting. I like to keep track of what you have previously bought or requested from me so that I do not unnecessarily bother you with information that does not match your interests or situation. I only do this if you have explicitly given permission to receive my newsletter or have purchased a product or service from me.
- I also use your information to get employees or parties to whom we outsource work (such as technical support, marketing support, customer service) to contact you for the delivery of our services and products, for technical problems with signing up for the newsletter or to solve questions and problems. These parties are of course obliged to treat your data confidentially.
AFFILIATES AND COOPERATION PARTNERS
THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED AND CUSTOMIZED
If you have signed up on my website for my newsletter or course and other cool free tools that I share, I will email you to ensure that you can receive what I have promised you. I use the Mailchimp mail program for this. This means that Mailchimp also receives your data. I process this data for as long as you are on my mailing list and you have not logged off or at the latest 12 months after you have received the last email for one of the free trainings or mails, if you have not indicated afterwards that you also want to receive my inspiration mail. The data you have provided to me can be changed at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. You can easily unsubscribe yourself from all or part of the communication via the links at the bottom of every email that you receive from me. Once you have unsubscribed from my newsletter, I will completely delete your data within 6 months. You can not unsubscribe from communications and e-mails that are necessary to complete your purchase process, otherwise I can not deliver (some of) the services and products to you and I like to follow what I promise.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw the permission to process your data that you have given us. If you want that, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, I would like to point out that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH INFORMATION YOU SHARE PUBLICLY ON MY WEBSITES OR SOCIAL MEDIA
I think your privacy is important. There are places where I can in no way influence the protection of your privacy and therefore you would like to be aware of this! Be aware that all information that you voluntarily and you yourself openly make available to third parties – such as comments on my blogs, in chat during webinars or on my social media – may be heard, read and collected by others outside of me. I am not liable or responsible for any improper use of this information by third parties.
CHANGES IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes to my websites may result in changes to this Privacy Statement. I therefore recommend that you regularly read this Privacy Statement again.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
I keep this Privacy Statement up-to-date with the developments in the Privacy legislation. Do you have questions? Send an email to email@example.com and put “privacy statement” in the subject line of your mail.